Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 12, 2013

15 Days/14 Nights Vietnam Tours By Deluxe Vietnam Tours



Point your mouse at the photo to learn how our customers enjoyed their Vietnam trip
thumb
From: Deluxe Vietnam Tours [info@deluxevietnamtours.com]
Sent: 2013-04-02 17:06:19 CEST
To: Carl Johan Ahderseh [carlja@online.no]
Subject: How is your trip back to Norway
Hi Carl Johan,
How was your trip back to Norway? How are you and Tommy? I hope that all of you feel very well and happy to tell your friends at home about the wonderful holiday in Vietnam. We miss all of you now. We miss your happy faces and laughs. We hope to see you some day in the future.
Best regards,
Thai
From: Carl Johan Ahderseh [carlja@online.no]
Sent: 2013-04-04 18:09:10 CEST
To: Deluxe Vietnam Tours [info@deluxevietnamtours.com]
Subject: How is your trip back to Norway
Hi again my friend and thanks a lot for the e-mail.
We have a good trip back to Norway, but its a long jurney. 13 hours from Hanoi to Paris...and after 4 hours in Paris...2 hours to Oslo. I want to say thank you again for the great job you done for us. I think the hole programme you and me had make was perfect. The restaurants we choose etc etc...
Everybody was so happy with you and me for what we do for my friends. Its was a great group....friendsship, laughs and so on...somebody said it was the best jurney ever.
The driver was very clever....safe and a good driver in the traffic. What about our guide , the driver and the boy...was all of you happy with us? What about the tip....everybody happy with that? I hope the driver understand that most of the tip was given by one person for a couple..and not just for one person?
I hope we keep in touch my friend. Take care and give me information when you know about the article in the magazine...from the festival in the temple. Have you eaten the salmon, chokolade and the sausage...made of moose...and do you like it? Have you seen the dvd film ..the nordic light?
Best Regards,
Carl Johan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét